Grilled to perfection, the pork steaks develop a mouthwatering light brown crust while retaining their succulent tenderness. Topped with the hot and zesty salsa, each slice of pork becomes an explosion of taste and texture. Prepare to indulge in a truly satisfying culinary experience with Pork Steak XXL.
- Make 250 ml or 1 cup of pitmasterX's Fresh Spicemix according to it's recipe.
- Do the first half of Sizzling Salsa Recipe until the recipe requires heat.
- Grab a long knife and cut your pork loin from the top, length-wise into really large-surface meat slaps. Keep your hand on top of the meat and the blade to hold your direction.
- Slice off as many cuts as you can from this pork loin. 2kg or 4.4 lbs cut of pork loin with fat cap turns out in about 3 large thin steaks.
- Put the first steak on a cutting board and season it with the Fresh Spice Mix. Put another steak on top, season the top as wel and repeat this process until every thing is stacked and marinated.
- Fire up your grill and set it for a high temperature. Make sure it's non-stick.
- Finish the Sizzling Salsa Recipe by frying the sauce in a pan and set it aside.
- Grill the steaks on a high temperature and rotate and flip regularly.
- Grill until you see a light brown crust on both sides and you rechead a temperature of 65°C or 150°F.
- Rest your steak on the cutting board, Slice it up and cover it with the hot Sizzling Salsa on top before serving.
- Store the pork fat and use it as lard for multiple cooks.