PitmasterX's Fresh Spicemix
Enhance your culinary creations with this aromatic spice mixture recipe. Versatile as a marinade or an accompaniment to fresh bread and various dishes. Elevate your culinary ventures with this flavorful blend.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
15 grams / ½ fresh parsley
15 grams / ½ oz fresh thyme
3 cloves of garlic
1 white onion
½ tbsp finishing salt
½ tsp black pepper
125 ml / ½ cup (extra virgin) olive oil
- Chop fine 15 grams or ½ oz of fresh parsley and 15 grams or ½ oz of fresh thyme. Chop the thyme twigs with the leaves. Put those 2 ingredients in a bowl.
- Press out 3 fresh garlic cloves with a garlic press.
- Grate 1 peeled white onion above the bowl with a microplane.
- Add ½ tbsp of finishing salt, 1 tsp of black pepper and 125 ml or ½ cup of olive oil.
- Mix it up and you have a potent spice mixture that can be used as a marinade or for some fresh bread and all sorts of things.