Indulge in the tantalizing heat and explosive layers of flavor with this perfect hot Sizzling Salsa recipe. Bursting with vibrant ingredients, this salsa is a fiery blend that will ignite your taste buds
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
1 white onion
140 grams / 5 oz tomato paste
125 ml ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp table salt
- Dice 1 white onion.
- Grab a bowl and add 140 grams or 5 oz of tomato paste, 125 ml or ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, 1 pressed clove of garlic and the diced onion.
- Follow that up with 2 tsp of cumin powder, the juice of ½ lemon, 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar and 1 tsp of table salt.
- Mix it up and set it aside until 10 minutes before serving your main dish.
- Heat up a cast iron pan on preferably direct heat and put your sauce in.
- Fry the sauce for around 5 minutes on a high temperature.
- Set it aside over indirect heat until your main dish is ready to be served along with the Sizzling Salsa.