This is our classic and delicious BBQ Beef Rib Fingers recipe! Get ready to enjoy tender and flavorful rib fingers that will have you coming back for more. These mouthwatering treats are coated with our special BBQ spray, adding a smoky and tangy taste. Whether you're grilling outside or hosting a get-together, our BBQ Beef Rib Fingers are sure to be a hit.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
- Make 70 grams or 2.5 oz Pitmasterx's BBQ Beefrub according to it's recipe.
- Add 2 tbsp of BBQ rub to a old coffee machine with a coffee filter inside.
- Add 1 liter or 4 cups of water and let the machine do it's working.
- Once your coffee maker is done, put the liquid in a spray bottle.
- Season 1 kg or 2.2 lbs of beef rib fingers with the rest of the BBQ rub until it's well coated.
- Fire up your BBQ and set it for indirect smoking on a temperature of 120°C or 250°F.
- Lay down all the rib fingers on the grill grate and close the lit to let it smoke.
- In the coming period of 3.5 hours , spray the ribs regular when the outside is drying up.
- Make 620 ml or 2½ cups of Cherry Beer BBQ Sauce according to it's recipe.
- Brush the sauce on the rib fingers and let it sit for a final 2 minutes before taking them off. Keep the rest of the sauce for dipping.
- Let the rib fingers rest for 20 minutes and start dipping!