Cherry Beer BBQ Sauce
Introducing our Cherry Beer BBQ Sauce! It's a delicious blend of cherries and barbecue flavors. Sweet and tangy with a hint of beer, this sauce will take your grilling to the next level.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
250 ml / 1 cup ketchup
62.5 ml / ¼ cup sweet soy sauce
3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
62.5 ml / ¼ cup honey
50 grams / 1.8 oz sugar
250 ml / 1 cup Kriek cherry beer
- Heat up a pan.
- Add 250 ml or 1 cup of ketchup.
- Add 62.5 ml or ¼ cup of sweet soy sauce.
- Add 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 62.5 ml or ¼ cup of honey.
- Add 50 grams or 1.8 oz sugar.
- Add 250 ml or 1 cup of cherry beer.
- Bring it up to a boil and let it reduce by half.