Prepare to wow your taste buds and impress your guests, as these extraordinary smoked BBQ pork jaws are now ready to be savored. Each succulent bite will transport you to a world of flavor and culinary delight. Get ready to embark on a journey of barbecue bliss!
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
Thanks to Masterbuilt for sponsoring this recipe Visit their website to learn more.
- Grab a sharp knife and clean the pork jaws up. Take off any leftover skin and floppy bits that where still attached to the meat.
- Make the PitmasterX's Classic BBQ Rub according to it's recipe.
- Cover the pork jaws with around 4 tbsp of Classic BBQ Rub.
- Fire up your smoker and set an indirect smoking temperature of 120°C or 250 °F. Add a chunk of apple smoke wood to the heat source and place the Jaws on the grill grate.
- Stick a thermometer in the pork jaws and let them smoke until they reach a temperature of around 70 °C or 160°F where they stop taking in more smoke flavour.
- Create the Kimchee BBQ Sauce according to it's recipe.
- Wrap them in a sheet of aluminium foil along with 5 tbsp of Kimchi BBQ Sauce and let them continue to smoke uittil they reach a temperature of 92°C or 198°F.
- Rest the pork jaws for about 30 minutes and unwrap them.
- Cover the pork jaws with 5 tbsp more of that Kimchi BBQ Sauce and your smoked BBQ pork jaws are ready to be served.