Kimchi BBQ Sauce
This base ingredient will change the way you approach making sauces at home! This Kimchi BBQ Sauce Recipe is an excellent addition to your BBQ repertoire in your own backyard. Kimchi is basically fermented cabbage that is sitting inside a sauce. Kimchi BBQ Sauce is ultimate recipe that you have to try. It turns your BBQ Pork Ribs into an absolute WINNER.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
- 100 ml / 02 cups Kimchi Base Sauce
50 ml / 0.2 cups white wine vinegar
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
100 ml / 0.4 cups ketchup
1 tbsp honey
- Heat up your pan.
- Add 100 ml or 0.4 cups of Kimchi Base Sauce to the pan.
- Add 50 ml or 0.2 cups of white wine vinegar.
- Add 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Add 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 100 ml or 0.4 cups of ketchup.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey.
- Stir it and let it come up to temperature until you see a syrupy bubble.
- Now you can enjoy this beautiful Kimchi BBQ Sauce or store it in a jar for later.