Bruschetta, a culinary delight that often steals the attention of the main course. There is indeed an irresistible charm in toasted baguette, melted cheese and delicious herb butter. This is the only Bruschetta recipe you'll need as it features homemade garlic butter and seared tomatoes.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
- Confit Garlic Butter
100 ml / 0.4 cups olive oil
1 tsp finishing salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 twig rosemary
50 grams / 1.7 oz Pecorino cheese
- Set up your barbecue for direct grilling at a medium heat.
- Make our famous confit garlic butter according to it's recipe.
- Place the cast iron dutch oven on the grill grate and let it become hot.
- Put some olive oil in the pan.
- Sear of some cherry tomatoes in the pan with a closed barbecue lit.
- Let the tomatoes cool down in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Shred some Pecorino on top of the tomatoes and let it melt.
- Slice up the baguette. Yesterdags bread tastes the best.
- Brush on the garlic butter.
- Let it toast on the grill grate with the garlic side up for around 2 minutes.
- Toast the other side until golden brown.
- Put the tomatoes on the baguette and grate on some more delicious Pecorino. Enjoy your beautiful layered bruschetta.