Envision a fusion where American BBQ collides with Korean BBQ and seamlessly transitions to your favorite local ramen noodle spot. While that may be a spectacular scene, you can also recreate the magic with this Ribfinger Ramen Noodles recipe that promises to be a flavor-packed delight.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
- 4 tbsp PitmasterX's Deli BBQ Rub
500 grams / 1.1 lbs beef rib fingers
- 250 ml / 1 cup Chili Paste BBQ Sauce
200 grams / 7 oz shiitake mushrooms
30 grams / 1 oz fresh cilantro
1 red chili pepper
1 tbsp vegtable oil
- 1 tbsp Texas BBQ Rub
200 grams / 7 oz ramen noodles
1 tbsp mayonaise
1 tsp miso paste
500 ml / 2 cups beef broth
- Season 500 grams or 1.1 lbs of beef rib fingers with 4 tbsp of PitmasterX's Deli BBQ Rub on all sides.
- Fire up your BBQ and set it for an indirect temperature of 120ºC or 250ºF.
- Let the rib fingers smoke until a core temperature of 80ºC or 175ºF.
- Make 250 ml or 1 cup of Chili Paste BBQ Sauce according to it's recipe.
- Once the rib fingers have reached it's desired core temperature, it's time to wrap them in aluminium foil along with 1 tbsp of the BBQ sauce.
- Let the rib fingers continue to cook until they reach a core temperature of 92ºC or 200ºF.
- Slice up 200 grams or 7 oz of shiitake mushrooms.
- Chop fine 30 grams or 1 oz of cilantro and 1 red chili pepper.
- In a small pan, heat up 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Stir fry the mushroom with 1 tbsp of Texas BBQ Rub.
- Take off the rib fingers and brush them in with the remaining chili BBQ sauce on all sides. Put them back on the grill and let them continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pre-cook 200 grams or 7 oz of ramen noodles.
- Soft boil 2 eggs.
- Add 1 raw egg yoke to a bowl and mix it with 1 tbsp of mayonaise and 1 tsp of miso paste.
- Add 500 ml of beef broth to the bowl along with your noodles, shiitake, red chili pepper and a little bit of cilantro.
- Slice up a soft boil egg and carefully add it to the bowl as wel.
- Add a portion of rib fingers and your BBQ ramen noodle soup is done!