Chili Paste BBQ Sauce
The authentic flavors of Korea take on a new form in this BBQ sauce recipe, making it suitable for a variety of classic barbecue dishes. This Chili Paste BBQ Sauce is easy, affordable, and incredibly delicious, so don't pass up the chance to try it.
1 tbsp Gochujang Chili Paste
2 tbsp merin
250 ml / 1 cup ketchup
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp Ponzu Yuzu Sauce
- Heat up a pan and set it to a low temperature.
- Add 1 tbsp of Gochujang Chili paste to the pan and let it cook slowly while letting it stick to the bottom of the pan. Do not remove that sticky layer.
- Turn off the gas and add 2 tbsp of merin.
- Add 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 250 ml or 1 cup of ketchup.
- Mix it up and let the moisture dissolve the paste on the bottom.
- Add 2 tbsp of honey.
- Add 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp of Ponzu Yuzu Sauce and mix it together.
- Store it in a container until usage.
- Can be used as a finishing sauce to brush on your BBQ meat.