Kung Fu Ribfingers, a fun expression of love for BBQ and Asian cuisine. This recipe combines the best of both world into a smokey BBQ experience that is easy to follow along and gives you a flavor explosion with every bite!
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
Thanks to Masterbuilt for sponsoring this recipe Visit their website to learn more.
- Make 60 grams or 2 oz of the Kung Fu BBQ Rub according to it's recipe.
- Season 1 kg or 2.2 lbs of beef rib fingers with the Kung Fu BBQ Rub on all sides.
- Fire up your smoker and set the temperature to 110°C or 230°F.
- Once the smoker is up to temperature, put the beef rib fingers on the grill grate and let them smoke for at least 1 hour.
- In the meantime, make 300 ml or 1¼ cup of Kung Fu BBQ Sauce according to it's recipe.
- After around 1 hour the rib fingers have enough smoke color and the fat has rendered down enough to transfer them to a sheet of aluminium foil.
- Drizzle 3 tbsp of honey on top of the rib fingers.
- Pack them up in the foil and put them back on the BBQ at the same temperature for another hour.
- Put the rib fingers in a bowl and pour the sauce on top of the rib fingers.
- Mix it up and serve them up.