These rib fingers are not just tasty, but they're also budget-friendly and easy to make. They have a tender texture and a smoky flavor that will make your barbecue experience even better. Get ready for a delicious and hassle-free adventure that will leave you wanting more.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
800 grams / 1.8 lbs pork rib fingers
- 100 grams 3.5 oz Tweety BBQ Rub
300 ml / 1¼ cup Tweety BBQ Sauce
Thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this recipe Visit their website to learn more.
- Make 100 grams or 3.5 oz of Tweety BBQ Rub.
- Thoroughly season 800 grams or 1.8 lbs of rib fingers with the BBQ rub.
- Fire up your BBQ and set it for indirect heat.
- Spread out the rib fingers on the grill grate and set the temperature to 140°C or 280°F.
- Close the lit and let it smoke for at least 30 minutes.
- Make 300 ml or 1¼ cup of Tweety BBQ Sauce according to it's recipe.
- Wrap the rib fingers in a sheet of aluminium foil along with 150 ml of the BBQ sauce.
- Place it back on the BBQ and let it smoke for 1½ hours until fall apart tender at 96°C or 200°F
- Take off the wrapped rib fingers and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Serve the rib fingers on a plate with the BBQ sauce for dipping on the side.