Chuck steak burnt ends are a delicious and flavorful dish that is perfect for any meat lover. This recipe is perfect for a weekend cookout or a weeknight dinner that is sure to impress. So, let's fire up the BBQ and get cooking!
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
Thanks to Masterbuilt for sponsoring this recipe Visit their website to learn more.
- Fire up your Smoker smoker with charcoal and kindle.
- Preheat your smoker to 120°C or 250°F.
- Season the chuck steak generously with 140 grams or 5 oz of Tweety BBQ Rub, making sure to coat all sides evenly.
- Place the seasoned chuck steak on the smoker and smoke it for approximately 3-4 hours or until the chuck has picked up enough colour.
- Follow the Coca Cola BBQ Sauce according to it's recipe.
- Remove the chuck steak from the BBQ and put it in a aluminium tray.
- Cover it with 4 tbsp of the Coca Cola BBQ and cover the tray with aluminium foil.
- Put it back on the smoker and let the chuck steak smoke until it reaches an internal temperature of 96°C or 205°F.
- Cut the chuck steak into bite-sized pieces and return them to a heat resistance open tray.
- Cover it with the remaining Coca Cola BBQ Sauce.
- Raise the temperature of your smoker to 150°C or 300°F. and let the chuck steak roast for 30 minutes.
- Rest it for 10 minutes and it's ready to plate up.