Coca Cola BBQ Sauce
This Coca Cola BBQ Sauce is perfect for slathering on your favorite grilled meats or as a dipping sauce for fries or onion rings. The combination of sweet and tangy flavors from the ketchup and Coca Cola, along with the depth of flavor from the molasses and Worcestershire sauce, will have your taste buds dancing with delight!
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
250 ml / 1 cup ketchup
250 ml / 1 cup coca cola
2 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp molasses
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- In a small saucepan, combine t250 ml or 1 cup ketchup, 250 ml or 1`cup Coca Cola, 2 tbsp caster sugar, 2 tbsp molasses, and 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for 15 minutes, until it has thickened and reduced by a third.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the sauce to an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use.