This recipe strikes a perfect balance between the rich sweetness of honey and the zesty tang of mustard, all coming together to create a symphony of flavors on your plate. It's a feast that marries tenderness with a burst of savory goodness, and it's perfect for both weekday dinners and special occasions. So, grab your apron and get ready to impress your taste buds and your guests with these amazing and cheap pork chops.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
- Slice up your 2.8 kg or 6 lbs of pork collar in to 2 finger thick steaks.
- Create 100 grams or 3.5 oz of Pitmasterx's Pork BBQ Rub.
- Generously season your pork chop steaks with the pork rub on all sides.
- Fire up your BBQ and set it for indirect heat at a temperature of 180°C or 355°F.
- Let the Pork chops roast until they reach a core temperature of 40°C or 105°F and flip them around.
- Make 187.5 ml or ¾ cup of Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce.
- When the pork chops reach a core temperature of 62°C or 145°F, raise the temperature and brush on the sauce on the top side and rotate them.
- Do the other side as well and grill until it reaches a core temperature of 65°C or 150°F.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes and slice in to your pork chops.