Glazed with a luscious Peach BBQ Sauce, these tender and juicy ribs are the epitome of BBQ perfection, combining the smoky flavors of the grill with the sweetness of ripe peaches. And the big twist off course, is that these ribs are completely boneless and so incredibly tender and juicy! No teeth needed for this recipe.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
- Take blunt dinner knife and stick it underneath the membrane of your pork ribs and tear it loose.
- Rip off the rest of the membrane by hand.
- Take small and sharp knife and run it along the first bone on both sides.
- Slide your knife underneath the bone and rip off the rib bone.
- Repeat this process for all remaining ribs.
- Slice off excess meat at the end that otherwise would burn.
- Create 80 grams or 2.8 oz of PitmasterX's Classic BBQ Rub.
- Season your ribs with 4 tbsp of the Classic BBQ Rub.
- Fire up your Grill and set the temperature to 110°C or 230°F.
- Add a small chunk of smoke wood.
- Put the ribs on the grill grate and stick in a thermometer in the center to keep track of the cook.
- Let the ribs smoke for approximately 2,5 hours.
- Make 600 ml or 2½ cups of Peach BBQ Sauce according to it's recipe.
- Place the boneless ribs on a sheet of aluminium foil when they picked up a mahogany brown smoke colour and brush on 2 tbsp of the Peach BBQ Sauce.
- Wrap the ribs and let them continue to smoke with the thermometer until they reach a core temperature of 92°C or 200°F.
- Unpack the ribs and put them yet again on the BBQ.
- Brush on 6 more tbsp of that Peach BBQ Sauce and let it cook for 3 minutes with the lit closed.
- Take off the ribs and let them rest for 20 minutes before slicing in to them.