Prepare for a flavor-packed grilling adventure with our grilled beef ribs. This dish combines tender beef ribs with the sizzling heat of the grill, resulting in a mouthwatering experience. Elevate your grilling skills and indulge in the smoky goodness of grilled beef ribs.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
1.5 kg / 3.6 lbs beefribs
50 grams / 1.8 0z Texas Beef Rub
Thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this recipe Visit their website to learn more.
- Take a sharp knife and carve diamond shapes in to your beef ribs membrane on the back.
- Create 50 grams or 1.8 oz of Texas Beef Rub.
- Season your beef ribs on all sides with the beef rub.
- Fire up your BBQ and set it for direct grilling on a temperature of 140°C or 285°F. Make sure that your fat can not drip straight in to your heat source so bank your charcoal.
- Let your beef ribs roast with the membrane facing towards the heat source for 30 minutes while staying close to your BBQ for checking the meat.
- Flip the ribs to let the meat side grill towards the heat and the fat render down.
- Let the ribs grill for 20 minutes and check back if the bones are popping and the fat is rendered.
- Take off the ribs and wrap them in aluminium foil.
- Let them rest for at least 40 minutes before opening them up and slicing in to the ribs.
- Minimalize the flare ups against the meat by preventing the fat dripping in to the fire.
- This recipe goes really well together with our super tasty Alabama White Sauce to balance out that fat and smokiness.