Alabama White Sauce
This Alabama White Sauce is actually so good that you could put it on everything. Even brisket! This sauce adds a level of acidity that you need when you love heavy smoked BBQ foods like briskets, pulled pork and chicken. It's PitmasterX's signature white sauce that is suitable for almost every BBQ occasion.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
250 ml / 1 cup mayonaise
125 ml / ½ cup apple cider vinegar
½ tbsp table salt
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp coarse black pepper
2 tbsp horse radish
- Add 250 ml or 1 cup of mayonaise to a bowl.
- Add 125 ml or ½ cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Add ½ tbsp table salt.
- Add 1 tbsp garlic powder.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar.
- Add 1 tbsp coarse black pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp horse radish.
- Mix it up and store it in a container until usage.
- Try this recipe with our Grilled Beefribs