Get ready to savor the mouthwatering goodness of a smoked brisket cheese steak sandwich. This recipe takes tender, smoky brisket and pairs it with melted cheese, creating a flavor explosion that will leave you craving more.
- Fire up your grill and heat up a cast iron griddle plate.
- Cube up 400 grams or 14 oz of leftover brisket with your knife.
- Pour 1 tbsp of plant based oil on the griddle plate.
- Sear the cubed up brisket for 1 minute and check the crust on the other side.
- Once you have a brown maillard effect, flip the brisket with a spatula and grill on the other side.
- Once the brisket is crispy and crunched up a little bit, your brisket is done.
- Make 500 ml or 2 cups of Cheese Sauce according to it's recipe.
- Slice a baguette in half and slice both of them open.
- Fill the baguettes with your brisket.
- Pour a large amount of hot cheese sauce on top of the brisket.
- Close the baguette and your cheese steak sandwich with brisket is done!