Savor the irresistible flavors of a glazed pastrami sandwich. With its perfect balance of tender pastrami, tangy glaze, and hearty bread, this sandwich is a BBQ enthusiast's easy go-to sandwich.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
- Make the Deli BBQ Rub according to it's recipe.
- Sprinkle on 8 tbsp of Deli rub on the pre cooked pastrami and cover all sides.
- Fire up your BBQ and set it up for indirect heat with a chunk of smoke wood.
- Smoke your seasoned pre cooked pastrami at a temperature of 120°C or 250°F.
- Follow the recipe for Honey Glaze to get 330 ml or 1.4 cups.
- When the pastrami hits a temperature of 60°C or 140°F it's almost done and it's time to cover your pastrami completely in the honey glaze with a brush.
- let it cook for 2 more minutes and take off the pastrami to let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice up the pastrami and layer a hard bun with slices of pastrami.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey glaze on top and put the cap on.