Experience a creamy and cheesy delight that will transport you back to childhood memories. With simple ingredients and straightforward steps, this recipe is perfect for satisfying your cravings in no time.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
15 grams / 0.5 oz fresh parsley
2 tbsp olive oil
150 grams / 5.3 oz panko breadcrumbs /
1 clove of garlic
½ tbsp finishing salt
1 tsp black pepper
500 grams / 1.1 lbs macaroni
500 ml / 2 cups Cheese Sauce
100 grams / 3.5 oz bacon strips
- 2 tbsp Pitmasterx's classic BBQ rub.
- Chop fine 15 grams or 0.5 oz of fresh parsley.
- Render out 100 grams or 3.5 oz of bacon strips in a small pan.
- Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil, add 150 grams or 5.3 oz of panko breadcrumbs, fresh chopped parsley, 1 pressed garlic, ½ tbsp finishing salt and 1 tsp black pepper.
- Toast this mixture with 1 more tbsp of olive oil until it's crunchy.
- Boil 500 grams or 1.1 lbs of macaroni.
- Follow the Cheese Sauce recipe and add 500 ml or 2 cups of cheese sauce to your pan of macaroni.
- Add 100 grams of bacon strips and2 tbsp of Pitmasterx's classic BBQ rub.
- Mix it together, put it in a small oven tray and pot a thick layer of the breadcrumb mixture on top.
- Stick it in a hot broiler or oven until golden brown and it's ready to be served.