It's the best of both worlds! this viral recipe became a TikTok sensation 2023 and for a good reason. This brings the classic smashed burger together with the almighty tortilla wrap in the perfect quick BBQ lunch snack.
100 grams / 3.5 oz ground beef
- 1 tbsp Big Mac Sauce
1 tbsp plant based oil
1 small tortilla
½ tsp finishing salt
15 grams / ½ oz sliced cheese
5 grams / 0.2 oz sliced lettuce
- Shape 100 grams or 3.5 oz ground beef in to a ball.
- Make the Big Mac Sauce according to it's recipe.
- Fire up your grill and heat up a griddle plate.
- Season your hot griddle with ½ tbsp of plant based oil..
- Smash the ball of ground beef with a burger press and a sheet of baking paper in between.
- Make sure your patty has roughly the same size as your small tortilla's.
- Let it develop a crust, flip it and season with ½ tsp of finishing salt.
- Add another ½ tbsp of plant based oil on a different spot on your griddle and toast a small tortilla.
- Layer with 15 grams or ½ oz of sliced cheese.
- Put the burger patty on top of the tortilla and cover with 1 tbsp of Big Mac Sauce.
- Layer with 1 tbsp worth of lettuce and fold your tortilla.
- Press the tortilla with the burger press against the griddle on both sides and your Smash Wrap is ready!