It’s time to show the lady’s some appreciation! It's time to do something for your wife! It’s time to win the heart of your woman!
- 1 Bake form heart shaped
- 2 kg minced meat
- 16 piece eggs
- 1 part salt
- 1 part paprika powder
- 1 part onion powder
- ¼ part garlic powder
- ½ part sugar
- 1 piece carrot
- 1 piece onion
- 1 piece bell pepper
- 2 clove garlic
- 5 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 piece eggs
- 200 gram Gouda cheese shredded
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp barbecue rub
- We start with the barbecue rub, mix the ingredients together and let them blend with each other.
- Get the kitchen machine and set it up as a slicer.
- slice a whole carrot, a whole onion, a whole bell pepper and too cloves of garlic with it.
- Grab a bowl and put the minced meat in it, then add 3/4 of the barbecue rub we just created.
- Add the veggie stuffing from the kitchen machine, add 5 tbsp of breadcrumbs and 2 raw eggs and mix this all up.
- Now you can add the shredded cheese, you can use what you want, but we recommend shredded Gouda cheese.
- Now place the butcher paper on top of the base of the bake form, put the top on it en clam it tight.
- Now fill the bottom with the stuffed minced meat with an even thick layer.
- Then it’s time for the sides, even thick as the bottom.
- Take a pan en boil some water and put the eggs in to the boiling water and cook them, set the timer for 8 – 9 minutes.
- Peel all the eggs and sit them strait up in to the shape, try to get as much as you can in there.
- Use the rest of the meat to stuff it in between the eggs and make a top layer out of it.
- You pie is now ready for grilling so light up you barbecue and set it up to 160°C/320°F.
- In the meantime we can create the perfect barbecue sauce for it.
- Grab a cup and add the ingredients for the sauce together and mix them all up.
- After a hour and a half it should be ready and you can take it out of the grill.
- Go with a small knife around the edges and make top lose.
- Drizzle the barbecue sauce over the heart and put it back in to the barbecue witch is set on a temperature of 180°C/356°F.
- After 10 minutes it’s done
Calories: 1914kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 126gFat: 133gSaturated Fat: 54gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 55gTrans Fat: 6gCholesterol: 1149mgSodium: 1519mgPotassium: 1982mgFiber: 2gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 5116IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 599mgIron: 14mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.