Compound butter can be used for all kinds of recipes, PitmasterX made a Toscane style compound butter with all kinds of Italian flavors.
- 1 bowl
- 100 grams butter
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp PitmasterXs beef rub see link for ingredients
- 1 tbsp olive oil high quality
- Grab a bowl.
- Add the ingredients into the bowl and mix it well.
- while mixing, add the olive oil to get a smooth structure.
- now you're done and you got yourself a delicious Toscane style compound butter.
Calories: 850kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 1gFat: 95gSaturated Fat: 53gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 3gCholesterol: 215mgSodium: 707mgPotassium: 62mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 2499IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 33mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.