What do you do with a new grill? Make a delicious burger.
We are making a hot burger with beef and pork meat and a special sauce to go with it.
For the burger
- 50% striploin
- 50% pork belly
The red hot burger sauce
- half a cup of mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- ½ tsp Tabasco habanero
- Hamburger buns
- Julienne cut carrots
- Fine chopped onions
- Sweet and sour pickles
- Young Gouda cheese
- Fire up your grill for direct grilling
- Cut the strip loin and pork belly in pieces of about 1 inch and grind them down with a meat grinder.
- Form 2 patties per burger on a piece of baking paper from the minced meat. Make them somewhat bigger then the buns you put them on.
- Make the red hot burger sauce by mixing all the ingredients.
- Grill the patties to your liking and grill the buns too.
- Building the burger as follows. Start with the heal and put on some red hot burger sauce, then some carrots and the first patty.
Then some more sauce, the onions and pickles, and the next burger patty.
Finish it with a slice of cheese, a dash of hot sauce and the crown of the bun.
Big thanks to Polar Grill for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.
BBQ gear used
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these articles because of their quality.