You’ve got to take care of your family and cameraman. Morrison loves lamb chops, so I had to cook something special for him. I butchered a whole lamb myself and cut out a few amazing lamb chops.
I cut out the best part of the loin and left the ribs. I haven’t got a name for the cut yet. You can ask your butcher or buy ordinary lamb chops. Either way, they’re going to be delicious.
- lamb chops
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh thyme
- a handful of flatleaf parsley
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1/2 a tbsp of ground black pepper
- 100 ml of olive oil
- Make the marinade by taking all the cloves of one bulb of garlic and add it to the thyme, parsley, salt, black pepper and olive oil in a blender.
- Cover the lamb chops with this marinade and put them in the fridge for 4 to 8 hours.
- Start your grill for direct heat with 2 zones and a moderate temperature of 140°C (284F). This way you got a safe zone for when the meat threatens to burn.
- Grill the lamb chops on both sides to a core temperature of 55°C (131F).
- Let them rest for a couple of minutes and dig in.
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.
BBQ gear used
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these articles because of their quality.