Bruschetta; that one side dish that is actually better than the main course half of the time. It’s true, there is something about toasted old baguette cheese and garlic butter that is pretty addictive.This is the only Bruschetta recipe you need in the BBQ scene because this one has homemade garlic butter and cast iron seared tomatoes!
- Confit Garlic Butter
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 twig of rosemary
- 50 grams pegorino
- Fire up your grill with charcoal and 3 fire starters.Make our famous Fried Garlic Butter which you can find in the link above. This will take you about 45 minutes in searing time but you can store it in large quantities.
- Place the cast iron dutch oven on the grill grate and let it become hot.
- Put some olive oil in the pan.
- Sear of some cherry tomatoes in the pan with a closed BBQ lit.
- Let the tomatoes cool down in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Shred some pegorino cheese on top of the tomatoes and let it melt.
- Slice up around 200 grams of baquette that is eve better coming from the day before.
- Brush on the garlic butter.
- Let it toast on the grill grate with the garlic side up for around 2 minutes.
- Toast the other side for 2 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes and pegorino on and enjoy your beautifull layered bruchetta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.