Every rib needs a sauce at some point. Of Course you want that pure natural smoked pork flavor at first but even if you have a full platter of the best texas BBQ ribs, at some point you want that dip. But what you don’t want is a dip that overpowers your rib right?This pepper-tomato based spicy BBQ dip is the dip you need for the perfect Rib Dip platter. It makes any purist BBQ rib recipe better.
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 white onion chopped
- 400 ml tomato pulp
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- ½ tbsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp chili flakes
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Slice the garlic, onion and bell pepper.
- Heat up a pan with oil.
- Fry the garlic, onion and pepper untill it's become soft.
- Pour it in the blender once it has cooled down and turn it into a puree.
- Put it back in the pan again and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Let it come up to a boil while stirring and your Rib Dip Sauce is ready for matchday!
Calories: 378kcalCarbohydrates: 89gProtein: 11gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 4761mgPotassium: 2115mgFiber: 16gSugar: 57gVitamin A: 5866IUVitamin C: 221mgCalcium: 273mgIron: 9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!