Are you looking for a tasty pulled pork sandwich recipe that's easy to make and packed with flavor? This recipe using pork collar is just what you need! With its juicy and tender meat, pork collar is the perfect cut for making pulled pork. In this recipe, we'll show you how to make a delicious pulled pork sandwich in no time, with a few simple ingredients and minimal prep work. Whether you're looking for a quick lunch or an easy dinner, this recipe is sure to satisfy your craving for something delicious and satisfying. So, grab some buns and get ready to sink your teeth into this mouth-watering pulled pork sandwich!
- Big chunk of smoke wood
- 2 kg pork neck
- PitmasterX’s Classic BBQ rub
- 12 white buns
- 3 tbsp mayonaise
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Make a small batch of my Pitmaster x classic rub or use a generic all purpose seasoning and season the pork neck with a thick coat.
- Fire up your kettle grill with 2 fire starters on one side and a bunch of briguettes so it lights up slowly.
- Place a large chunk of smokewood to block the heat, creating an indirect zone.
- Place de pork neck on the other side and make sure it only get's indirect heat.
- Smoke the pork neck untill it reaches a core temperature of 70°C/160°F which is the maximum smoke point at a temperature of 120°C/250°F.
- Put the porck neck in a large aluminium tray along withsome apple cider vinegar.
- Stick in a thermometer to keep track.
- Cover it up with aluminium foil and put it back on the grill.
- Let it continue to smoke untill it reaches 94°C/200°F and let it rest for around 1 hour.
- Shred the porkneck and put it on a bun with some sauce that you like.
- Grab a bowl and mix mayonaise with some mustard, applecider vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Grab a sharp knife like my Forged Santoku and slice your chinese cabbage in half.
- Shave thin slices of the chinese cabbage.
- Mix the shavings with your mixture and build up your ultimate easy pulled pork sandwich.
Calories: 740kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 71gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 203mgSodium: 1108mgPotassium: 1250mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 9IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 175mgIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.