This sauce is perfect for your ribs, it gives you the rich soya flavor.
How well is this recipe
- 1 pan
- 1 sieve
- 5 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp fermented shrimp paste
- ½ diced white onion
- ¼ fine sliced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic fine chopped
- 1 juice of a lemon
- 200 ml sweet soya sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Grab a pan and heat it up.
- Start with adding the peanut oil.
- Fry the pepper and chili flakes and add the shrimp paste.
- Add the onion, ginger and garlic and stir it well.
- Wait till the most of the moist is vaporized and then add the lemon juice.
- Now add the soya sauce and vinegar and let it come to a boil.
- Let it all pass through a sieve and your sauce is done!
Brush this over your ribs for the ultimate soya flavor.
Calories: 212kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 7gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 2818mgPotassium: 208mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 616IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.