Try something new and refreshing to go with your BBQ pork recipes with this Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce that tickles the senses and brightens up your dish. Perfect for Ribs but for other pork recipes as well.
- 200 ml mustard
- 200 ml applecider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tabasco optional
- Heat up your stainless steel pan.
- Add 200 ml of regular mustard.
- Add 200 ml of applecider vinegar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey along with a tablespoon of sugar,
- Add a easpoon of worcestershire sauce and an optional ½ teaspoon of tabasco
- Heat your pan and regularly stir.
- Your sauce is done when you see a syrupy bubble.
Calories: 52kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.01gSodium: 402mgPotassium: 65mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 26IUVitamin C: 0.4mgCalcium: 24mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!