This is PitmasterX's favorite steak and lobster recipe.This is a one in a while recipe that is gonna blow your mind!
- 2 steaks
- 4 tbsp parsley chopped fine
- 2 tbsp chives chopped fine
- 1 tbsp zest of a lemon crated
- 1 clove garlic chopped fine and puree it
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsbp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 100 grams butter
- 400 grams crab meat smoked
- 1 egg
- 50 grams bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3 tbsp PitmasterX classic BBQ rub
- First step is to make the herb butter, add the ingredients for the butter into a bowl.
- Mix it well and your butter is ready!
- Now it's time to make the crab cakes, grab a bold and add the ingredients for the crab cakes into the bowl and mix it well until you got a sticky consistency.
- Place some butcher paper and place it over your cutting board.
- Use your hands to create beautiful crab cakes.
- Now it's time to fire up your BBQ, set the grill grates on the lowest position.
- Grab a cast iron pan and heat it up on your BBQ.
- Add a lump of butter into the pan and once that's melted, add the crab cakes into the pan.
- Once they get a nice crust, flip them over and let the other side develop a crust. Once both sides got a nice crust they are done.
- Now it's time to put the steaks onto the grill, Grill it over direct heat.
- Sear it on both sides and once we made that beautiful crust we are going to place it over indirect heat and stick in a thermometer.
- On the direct grilling position we are going to place a cast iron pan.
- Add some herb butter and once that is melted, add the lobster meat.
- If they start curling up turn them around.
- They don't need much heat, but we want a little bit of char on the lobster.
- Once they got that, remove them out of the pan.
- If the steaks hits a core temperature of 52°C/125°F, they are done.
- Add some salt over your steaks and slice it up.
- Place 2 or 3 crab cakes over your sliced steaks, and some lobster on top of that!
- Finish it off with a little bit of butter on top of the lobster and you are done!
Calories: 607kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 46gFat: 42gSaturated Fat: 21gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 209mgSodium: 1359mgPotassium: 625mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1167IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 138mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.