Stuffed Chicken is super easy and i will prove it to you. You only need the right ingredients that you like the most, a proper chicken, something to let it smoke and a sharp knife tu cut it in half.This stuffed jalapeno cheddar chicken is going to blow your mind. This is proberly the best looking crosssection i've had in my BBQ career so far.
- 1 Food compressor
- 1 belgium chicken whole
- PitmasterX Classic BBQ Rub
- 500 gram chicken thighs
- 150 gram chedder cheese
- 1 red onion quartered
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- Trim the fat from the chicken thighs.
- Season the outside and the inside of the chicken with PitmasterX classic BBQ rub
- Cut the onion into four pieces and remove the stocks from the jalapeno peppers
- Put the chicken thighs in a food processor along the cheddar cheese, red onion, the galenpenjo peppers, the fat from the whole chicken and a table spoon of PitmasterX Classic BBQ Rub. pulse it up until you have a thick stuffing.
- Stuff the chicken with the stuffing and tie it up with butcher's twine to keep the stuffing inside. Make sure the wings are behind the back and sprinkle a little more rub over them.
- fire up your grill with indirect heat and a temperature of 160°C/320°F.
- Roast the chicken untill you reach a core temperture of 72°C/162°F.
- Let it rest for a while before you cut it and eat it.
Calories: 442kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 30gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 343mgPotassium: 361mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 649IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 283mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.