This steak will turn your girlfriend in to your wife!The tenderloin is considered one of the most tender cuts of cow meat. In this recipe we fill it with delicious vegetables and herbs. And that results in a colorful whole.
How well is this recipe
For the Rub
- 1 part salt
- 0.5 part Brown black pepper
- 0.5 part Onion powder
- 0.25 part Garlic powder
For the stuffing
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 glove Garlic
- 5 tbsp Fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Brown black pepper
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams Sun dried tomatoes
- 25 grams Goat cheese
- 3 ps Eggplant
- 2 ps Zuchini
Prepare the tenderloin
- Trim the steak in a nice shape, and don’t forget to trim the silver skin.
- Make an incision for the stuffing.
Prepare the barbeque
- Fire up the Kamado, wait till fire is fully lid and put at least 1 grill grate in a high position.
- Close the lid and set your barbecue temperature between 160 and 180 degrees Celsius. (320 – 356 degrees Fahrenheit)
Prepare the stuffing
- Slice the eggplant and zucchini in long thin slices.3 ps Eggplant, 2 ps Zuchini
- Put the olive oil in a bowl5 tbsp Olive oil
- Press a clove of garlic and put that in the same bowl1 glove Garlic
- Chop fine the fresh parsley and rosemary and put them in the bowl5 tbsp Fresh parsley, 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary
- Season it with a pinch of salt and pepper1 pinch Salt, 1 pinch Brown black pepper
- Mix this up and brush this on the sliced vegetables. (both sides)
- Clean the grill with a paper towel and some olive oil
- Grill the vegetables over direct heat on the high grill grate sear both sides.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes.8 Cherry tomatoes
- Chop fine the sun dried cherry tomatoes.100 grams Sun dried tomatoes
- Crumble the goat cheese.25 grams Goat cheese
Prepare the rub
- Mix all the ingredients for the rub together1 part salt, 0.5 part Brown black pepper, 0.5 part Onion powder, 0.25 part Garlic powder
- Sprinkle this all over the tenderloin (all sides)
Prepare the "Final Masterpiece"
- Put all the vegetables in a good looking order into the incision and work your own magic… make it EPIC
- Make sure your kamado is at 180 degrees Celsius. (356 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Put your stuffed tenderloin over direct heat on the high grill grate and close the lid.
- It should take about 25 minutes, but check every 5 minutes with your thermometer.
- let the tenderloin rest for 10 minutes.
Calories: 254kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 5gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 164mgPotassium: 984mgFiber: 4gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 945IUVitamin C: 25mgCalcium: 70mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.