This stuffed rooster recipe is so delicious, you need to try it!
How well is this recipe
- 4 piece roosters little ones
- 1 kg minced meat 50/50 pork/beef
- 2 piece eggs
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 piece onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- ½ cup fine grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tbsp fleur de sel
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Chop the onion and garlic fine and sweat them in a pan with the olive oil.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl except for the roosters and knead them thoroughly
- Stuff the roosters with the minced meat and tie the legs together.
- Place your rooster on the spit and secure them.
- Set the back burner on your barbecue to the lowest position and let the roosters slowly come up to temperature.
- When the core of the stuffing reached a core temperature of 65°C/149°F. The roosters are done.
- Take the roosters of the barbecue and let them rest 10 minutes before eating.
Calories: 9739kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 771gFat: 698gSaturated Fat: 221gPolyunsaturated Fat: 108gMonounsaturated Fat: 295gTrans Fat: 15gCholesterol: 3369mgSodium: 7718mgPotassium: 8967mgFiber: 4gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 5240IUVitamin C: 58mgCalcium: 1133mgIron: 51mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.