Do you like guacamole and a bit of heat? Then this is going to be the only guacamole recipe you will ever need.
Despite the hot peppers we used, this guacamole is really refreshing and not as heavy as conventional guacamole.
- 2 ripe and soft avocados
- 2 Brazilian starfish peppers
- 2 Aji chili peppers
- 2 jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 a white onion
- 3 green tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- The juice of 1 lime
- A handful of fresh-cut cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados in half and take out the pit. Scoop the flesh out with a spoon. Mash it with a fork in a large bowl.
- Slice the onions, the cloves of garlic, tomatoes, and the peppers and put it in with the mashed avocados.
- Squeeze the lime and pour in the juice with the olive oil. Put in the fresh cilantro and mix it all up. Season it with salt and pepper.