Do you like guacamole and a bit of heat? Then this is going to be the only guacamole recipe you will ever need.Despite the hot peppers we used, this guacamole is really refreshing and not as heavy as conventional guacamole.
- 2 piece avocados ripe and soft
- 2 piece Brazilian starfish peppers
- 2 piece aji chili peppers
- 2 piece jalapeño peppers
- ½ piece white onion
- 3 piece green tomatoes
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp cilantro fresh-cut
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Cut the avocados in half and take out the pit. Scoop the flesh out with a spoon. Mash it with a fork in a large bowl.
- Slice the onions, the cloves of garlic, tomatoes, and the peppers and put it in with the mashed avocados.
- Squeeze the lime and pour in the juice with the olive oil. Put in the fresh cilantro and mix it all up. Season it with salt and pepper.
Calories: 240kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 4gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gSodium: 614mgPotassium: 821mgFiber: 9gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 2146IUVitamin C: 44mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.