This recipe is one of the most unique rib recipe I have ever created.I used mayonnaise as an adhesive and my famous classic BBQ rub and a secret ingredient…
How well is this recipe
- 5 tbsp PitmasterX classic BBQ rub
- 4 tbsp frozen dried Parmesan cheese
- 2 racks spare ribs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs and trim the ribs a bit.
- Use the mayonnaise as an adhesive by rubbing it all over the ribs.
- Create the PitmasterX classic BBQ rub.5 tbsp PitmasterX classic BBQ rub
- Add 2 tbsp dried Parmesan cheese to the rub.
- Sprinkle the rub all over the ribs.
- Sprinkle the last 2 tbsp cheese over the rub as and extra layer.
- Place the ribs in the Borniak smoker and set the temperature at 120°C/248°F.
- After 4,5 hours the ribs should be done.
Calories: 1330kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 72gFat: 113gSaturated Fat: 36gPolyunsaturated Fat: 21gMonounsaturated Fat: 40gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 371mgSodium: 502mgPotassium: 1112mgSugar: 0.04gVitamin A: 48IUCalcium: 114mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to borniak for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.