Get ready for some summer barbecue, these Spanish summer style ribs will bring the summer to your home!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 white onion
- 1 tsp chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1½ tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp flower
- 500 ml chicken stock
- ½ lemon
- 100 grams butter
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Remove the membrane the back of your sparerib with a blunt knife.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a mortar and blend it all together into a paste.
- Rub the marinade onto your ribs and let this rest for 2 hours.
- Setup the barbecue for a indirect smoke session at 120°C/250°F.
- Slice (deep, not all the way thru) some potato’s and cover it with olive oil top it with salt and put it on the barbecue.
- For the sauce, grab a pan and add the olive oil and let it heat up, crush the olives and chop the onion and add them too.
- Add the chipotlepeper and stir it well, then add the paprika powder and the flower and stir it well and then add the chicken stock.
- If its up to temperature put it in a blender and grind it down, now your sauce is ready.
- For the herbs for the potato’s grab a pan, squeeze the juice out of a half lemon and add the butter.
- Add the chives and crushed garlic clove stir it well and grab a brush and brush it over your potato’s.
- Leave this for 30 more minutes in your barbecue and they are ready.
- After 2.5 hours you can see that the ribs have a beautiful smoked color and after a tender test with a thermometer you can determine if it’s ready.
Calories: 382kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 5gFat: 36gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 2134mgPotassium: 302mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 2211IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!