The timeline of my social media exploded with pictures of queso dip. It’s the ultimate bbq appetizer at the moment. And for a good reason.I made the best smoked queso dip recipe for you. So, invite your friends over, put some beer in the fridge, and start cooking. This recipe is enough for 15 to 20 people. When you need more just double the ingredients.
- 4 sausages uncooked
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 piece jalapeño peppers
- 1 piece red chili pepper
- 1 piece red onion
- 600 gram mixed grated cheese
- 500 ml milk
- Start your smoker with a temperature of 190°C/374°F. Put on a pan so it can warm up.
- Slice open the jacket of the sausages and take out the filling. Put it in the hot pan and break it into smaller pieces.
- Put the slices of bacon on the grates and close the lid so it can render down.
- When the sausage filling is fully cooked, place it in an oven tray. Crumble up the crispy bacon and mix it all up.
- Slice the peppers and onion and put it in with the meat. Top it with the grated cheeses.
- Put the oven tray back in the smoker. When the cheese has melted stir in a half-liter of milk. Serve it with some nacho chips and let the party begin.
Calories: 790kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 46gFat: 63gSaturated Fat: 35gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 172mgSodium: 1174mgPotassium: 469mgFiber: 1gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 1553IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 1284mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!