The Salty Lemon Summer Steak Sauce is perfect to boost the flavors of any beef, chicken or pork dish you make on the barbecue. You can serve it on the side or brush it on while you are grilling. The flavor of this sauce will bring a summery lemon flavor and season it with salt at the sametime.
How well is this recipe
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp zest of a lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp rosemary fine chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- Chop fine the parsley, rosemary.
- Take the zest of the lemon and press out the juices.
- Press fine a garlic clove.
- Mix all the ingredients and shake or stir, until the sugar and salt crystals have dissolved.
Calories: 12kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1781mgPotassium: 52mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 503IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Forged for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.