What if you could make the best part of spareribs in a third of the time? We are talking about just the meat between the bones. That meat is rib fingers.Rib fingers seem to be the newest trend in BBQ. Surely I had to make my own version of it.
How well is this recipe
- 1 kg rib finger
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
For the dry rub
- 2 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp raw cane sugar
- Mix the ingredients for the dry rub. Take the rib fingers out of the package and sprinkle them with the dry rub.
- Start up your smoker with a temperature of 120°C/248°F and some smoke wood. Think of apple or cherry wood. Every wood of a fruit-bearing tree is good. Let them smoke for half an hour so they get some great smoke flavor.
- Raise the temperature in the smoker to 170°C/338°F and smoke them for another hour. Halfway through spritz them with some apple cider vinegar.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes before you dive in.
Calories: 46kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1776mgPotassium: 172mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1757IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.