What if you could make the best part of spareribs in a third of the time? We are talking about just the meat between the bones. That meat is rib fingers.
Rib fingers seem to be the newest trend in BBQ. Surely I had to make my own version of it.
- 1 kilo of rib fingers
- Apple cider vinegar
For the dry rub
- 2 tbsp of paprika powder
- 2 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp of sea salt
- 2 tbsp of raw cane sugar
- Mix the ingredients for the dry rub. Take the rib fingers out of the package and sprinkle them with the dry rub.
- Start up your smoker with a temperature of 120°C (248F) and some smoke wood. Think of apple or cherry wood. Every wood of a fruit-bearing tree is good. Let them smoke for half an hour so they get some great smoke flavor.
- Raise the temperature in the smoker to 170°C (338F) and smoke them for another hour. Halfway through spritz them with some apple cider vinegar.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes before you dive in.
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.
BBQ gear used
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these articles because of their quality.