I’m going all out on this Rib-Eye with one of the tastiest flavor profiles on this planet: bone marrow. This stuff is such a good addition to anything beef related that comes from the BBQ so it’s a must try for this year’s BBQ Season.Bone marrow rib-eye with a super tasty side dish will turn your BBQ dish in something that is worth one of those michellin stars for sure.
- 2 Cheese Crusted Vegetable Burrito's
- 350 grams Black Angus rib-eye
- 1000 grams bone marrow
Bone marrow seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic chopped fine
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped fine
- 1 tsp Fleur de Sel seasalt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Chop fine a clove of garlic along with around a tablespoon of fresh parsley.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of salt on to your 2 pieces of bonemarrow.
- Spread out the sliced garlic on top and sprinkle the parsley on top of that as well.
- Fire up your phantom with only the two left burners and set it to a low-medium heat.
- Place your bonemarrow and the rib-eye on the top rack on the far right across from where your heat source comes from. This is a perfect indirect BBQ setup.
- Let the steak come up to a temperature of 52 degrees celcius.
- Meanwhile start making your side dish. i've created a whole recipe on that subject.
- Keep an eye out for that steak and remove it from indirect heat when you hit that 52 degrees celcius mark.
- Take it off, let it rest and keep the bonemarrow on. You can check the bonemarrow with a fork. If it's done you should easily be able to get your fork in.
- Fire up the sizzlezone on your Napoleon or if you made the side dish and your plancha is still searing hot it's time to get your 10 minute-rested steak on for a final nice sear for extra crust.
- Slice up your rib-eye and get a pinch of Fleur de Sel seasalt on the slices. shuffle your knife underneath the sliced steak and place it on top of your Cheese Crusted Veggie Burrito.
- Take a spoon and grab those bone marrow chunks from the BBQ and spoon out all that beautifull bone marrow on top of the steak.
- Pour a table spoon of liquor inside the hollow bone marrow that you are left with. and with gloves on, carefully set it on fire with a gas burner while you pouring it over the steak. ( but be responsible )
Calories: 711kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 6gFat: 76gSaturated Fat: 0.02gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.01gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.01gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 25mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 0.02gVitamin A: 392IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.