What do you do with a new grill? Make a delicious burger.We are making a hot burger with beef and pork meat and a special sauce to go with it.
For the burger patties
- 400 grams Pork belly
- 400 grams striploin
Red hot burger sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco habanero
For the burger
- 1 piece Burger buns adjust to the amount you're making
- 1 piece Julienne sliced carrot to taste
- 1 piece finely chopped onion to taste
- 1 tbsp sweet and sour sliced pickles to taste
- 1 piece Young Gouda cheese slice
- Fire up your grill for direct grilling
- Cut the strip loin and pork belly in pieces of about 1 inch and grind them down with a meat grinder.
- Form 2 patties per burger on a piece of baking paper from the minced meat. Make them somewhat bigger then the buns you put them on.
- Make the red hot burger sauce by mixing all the ingredients.
- Grill the patties to your liking and grill the buns too.
- Building the burger as follows. Start with the heal and put on some red hot burger sauce, then some carrots and the first patty. Then some more sauce, the onions and pickles, and the next burger patty.Finish it with a slice of cheese, a dash of hot sauce and the crown of the bun.
Calories: 982kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 32gFat: 91gSaturated Fat: 29gPolyunsaturated Fat: 20gMonounsaturated Fat: 36gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 164mgSodium: 326mgPotassium: 548mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 468IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 50mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!