Welcome to our mouthwatering world of flavors! Prepare yourself for an extraordinary culinary experience with our Chuck Steak Sandwich Grilled on Rotisserie. Bursting with succulent flavors and tantalizing aromas, this sandwich will take your taste buds on a delightful journey.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
2.4 kg / 5.2 lbs chuck steak
3 red bell peppers
2 white onion
10 cloves of garlic
20 grams / 0.7 oz fresh parsley
1 tbsp fresh thyme leafs
2 tbsp paprika powder
2 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp black pepper
2 tbsp finishing salt
8 small baguettes
1 red onion
1 fresh cabbage
- Slice 2.4 kg or 5.2 lbs chuck in to thick steaks.
- Fire up your Grill for a medium heat.
- Roast 3 3 unpeeled red bell peppers and 2 white onions until they are charred.
- Wrap them in aluminium foil and let it rest for 10 minutes before unpacking them.
- Quarter the bell peppers and the onion and put therm in a large blender along with 10 cloves of garlic, 20 grams of fresh parsley, 1 tbsp of thyme leaves, 2 tbsp of paprika powder, 2 tbsp of onion powder, 1 tbsp of ground black pepper and 2 tbsp of table salt.
- Grind it down into a fine powerful tasting salty puree.
- Put the chuck steaks in a aluminium tray and mix it with the marinade. Cover the tray with foil and let it marinade in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Slice a white onion in half with the coat still on and put the onion on the rotisserie skewer followed up with the slabs of marinated chuck steak.
- Cut off the pieces that are sticking out and re-attach them to the skewer until you have a bean shaped chuck kebab.
- Fire up the grill for direct heat and make sure that your rotisserie can rotate properly without letting the meat touch the grill.
- Set a dripping tray underneath the skewer and close the lit to let it roast on a medium heat.
- After around 1 hour the outside of the chuck crunched up and it's time to cut off the first batch of meat.
- Turn on the back burner for a more intense direct heat and repeat the cutting process regularly until you have enough thin sliced meat.
- Slice open a small baguette and layer it with lettuce ,sliced onion and tomato before filling it up with the thin sliced chuck steak. Now you have a beautiful chuck steak sandwich, ready to be eaten.