These pancakes, prepared on a baking tray, have a generous filling of delicious cream cheese and spicy Gouda cheese. They are an ideal addition to any barbecue dish. With a deliciously crunchy outer layer and a soft, airy inside, these pancakes are guaranteed to captivate the taste buds.
2 tbsp beef tallow
4 pre cooked potatoes
50 grams / 1.7 oz Shredded cheese
4 tbsp cream cheese
1 tbsp fresh chives
1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Pitmaster X's Classic BBQ Rub
- Heating up a griddle plate on your BBQ.
- Allow a portion of beef tallow to melt on the plate.
- Put the pre cooked potatoes on the griddle.
- Flatten the potatoes into small 'chips'.
- Permit them to develop a crust, then flip them over.
- Add cream cheese and shredded cheese and put the lid on the grill to make it easier for the cheese to melt over the potatoes.
- Transfer the potato pancakes to a plate and embellish them with fresh chives, BBQ rub, and a drizzle of chili sauce.