Texas Rib Dip Sauce
Every rib requires a sauce at some point. Naturally, the initial preference is for the pure natural smoked pork flavor. However, even with a full platter of the finest Texas BBQ ribs, there comes a time when a dip becomes desirable. The ideal dip for the perfect Rib Dip platter.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
2 cloves garlic
1 white onion
1 bell pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
400 ml / 1½ cups tomato pulp
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp ground pepper
½ tbsp finishing salt
½ tbsp chili flakes
2 tbsp sugar
- Slice the garlic, onion and bell pepper into thin pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil over medium heat.
- Add the sliced garlic, onion and bell pepper to the pan and sauté until they become soft and tender.
- Let the mixture cool down. Transfer it to a blender and blend it until it forms a smooth puree.
- Return the puree to the pan and add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir the mixture well and allow it to come to a boil.
- Continue stirring as it simmers, and your flavorful Texas Rib Dip Sauce will be ready.