This cranberry filling provides a delicious combination of sweetness and savory elements and is an excellent choice for a variety of roasting recipes. The harmonious flavors give an extra dimension to your culinary creations.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
100 grams / 3.5 oz butter
1 white onion
1 clove garlic
150 gram / 5.2 oz cranberries
6 slices white bread
50 grams / 1.7 oz parsley
50 grams / 1.7 oz walnuts
1 tsp black pepper
½ tbsp finishing salt
- Prepare a cast iron skillet by heating it up with a stick of butter until melted.
- Add chopped onions and the clove of garlic to the skillet and fry until they become soft.
- Incorporate cranberries into the mixture and spread them out evenly.
- Place a lid on the skillet and remove it from the heat, allowing the contents to cool down.
- Toast six slices of white bread until they turn golden brown.
- Transfer the bread, the cranberry mixture with fresh parsley, toasted walnuts, salt and pepper into a large blender.
- Grind the ingredients until they form a coarse, dough-like consistency.