Welcome to the world of flavor-packed garlic sauce! Prepare to indulge in the irresistible combination of creamy textures and bold garlic goodness with our tantalizing Garlic Sauce recipe.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
5 tbsp fresh chopped parlsey
1 tbsp fresh chives
2 cloves of garlic
1 fresh lemon
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp table salt
200 ml / 6.5 oz mayonaise
200 ml / 6.5 oz sour cream
- Chop up fresh parsley until you end up with 5 tablespoons and put it in a bowl along with 1 tbsp of fresh chopped chives.
- Grate 2 cloves of garlic in the bowl.
- Add the zest of half a lemon and the juices of 1 whole lemon.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of table salt.
- Add 200 ml or 6.5 ounces of mayonaise and 200 ml or 6.5 oz of sour cream to the bowl.
- Mix it up thoroughly and store it air tight in the fridge for 24 hours to get the best garlic sauce in the world.