Experience a culinary revelation like never before with Easy Duck Gizzards Sliders! If you're seeking to astonish someone with a unique and exciting dish, this recipe is your go-to. Not only is it delicious and rich in flavor, but it's also incredibly easy to whip up. Prepare to introduce taste buds to a whole new world of delight!
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
12 dinner rolls
800 gram or 1.7 lb gésier de canard
250 gram or 2 sticks butter
1 garlic clove
1 bunch chives
1 bunch thyme
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1 jar pickled jalapenos
20 slices cheese
- Make herbed butter out of butter, minced garlic, chopped chives, thyme, chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the prepared herbed butter generously on each bread roll.
- Fry the duck gizzards in a pan with shallow duck fat. They are precooked so this only takes 5 minutes.
- Put the gizzards on a sandwich with compound butter and put on a slice of cheese.
- Melt the cheese put on some chili sauce and a pickled jalapeno.
Serve and enjoy